ADVIT / ICYE Moldova is starting a new exchange cooperation with its international partners:
Volunteer’s Summer Workcamps!!!
We will be happy to send Moldovan volunteers to the international work camps!
Volunteer’s Work camps engage the volunteer groups in a wide diversity of community development tasks including environmental, construction, renovation, social, cultural and archeological work.
The projects generally last 2 – 3 weeks and consist of about 10 – 20 volunteers drawn from a number of difrerent countries. Projects are often in remote areas, in regions where local people may have minimal opportunity for meeting others from different countries. The volunteer groups bring new ideas and experiences into communities, providing a stimulus for ongoing work.
The experience gives them the opportunity to travel to another country, use their time productively and make a positive contribution to the local community. They also have the chance to widen their horizons through meeting and learning from each other and local people.
Hosting countries: France, Germany, Belgium, Poland, UK and other EU member states, USA, Armenia, Georgia, Ukraine, Russia, etc.!!!
– 18-30 years old;
– No special skills/education required;
– Basic knowledge of foreign languages;
– Strongly motivated and committed to contribute to the local communities;
– Volunteer must come back to Moldova upon the end of the project;
– Volunteer is provided with board and lodging for free;
– Volunteer pays 100% of his/her travel expenses/visa expenses. Volunteer is recommended to use the bus/train transportation to get cheaper tickets
– Volunteer is provided with medical insurance/ or covers the medical insurance himself/herself depending on the project.
Continuare pe www.voluntariat.md.